The next 10 quotes, all 140 characters or less, have been carefully curated to show you just how life, money, love and discipline with each one make for a fulfilled life. Just pick one and let that be your new mantra.
- Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don’t want to impress people that they don’t like. – Will Rogers
- The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money. — Anon
- Don’t tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I’ll tell you what you value. – Joe Biden
- A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. – Lao Tzu
- Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver. – Ayn Rand
- You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you. – Dave Ramsey
- People who think money can do anything may very well be suspected of doing anything for money. – Mary Pettibone Poole
- My favourite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time. – Steve Jobs
- Success isn’t about how much money you make; it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives. – Michelle Obama
- If you can learn how to learn, it will be easy for you to adapt wherever you find yourself – JR Kanu
Feel free to share to your Twitter. Go and be great!