Effective date: August 1, 2017
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service (“Users”).
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change this Policy at any time. If we make any material changes to this Policy we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on the Platform prior to the change becoming effective. Continuing to use the Services after such notification by REACH or posting of changes on the website or Application will indicate your acceptance of the amended terms. If you do not agree with any of the amended terms, you must avoid any further use of the Services. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
- In order to use our services, you must be 18 years or older
Information we collect
- We collect the following types of information.
- Information you provide us directly
- Your email address and a password when you register for a REACH account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be “found” on the service
- SMS or Email permissions to access and track transaction notifications sent to you by your bank.
- When signing up for financial services, you may also be required to provide your bank verification number, and account details to facilitate debits and credits as you specify when signing up for investment products or loans.
- User Submissions (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and us. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- We reasonably presume that Users who transmit or provide us access to Personal Information are doing so out of their own volition. We do not compel Users to disclose Personal Information. At any time, Users may opt not to provide Personal Information by not using the Service.
- REACH accesses Personal Information on an “as is” basis. Therefore, we shall not be responsible in any way for the correctness and integrity of any Personal Information collected in the provision of our Services.