- Managing the restaurant staff, including hiring and firing personnel, conducting performance evaluations, and addressing any issues with staff members
- Coordinating meals with the kitchen staff to ensure that food is ready when needed
- Maintaining order in the dining area by monitoring the volume of customers to ensure that wait times are reasonable.
- Giving management daily report of restaurant operations
- Ensuring that all food safety procedures are followed including ensuring that food is stored at proper temperatures, checking expiration dates on food items, and ensuring that food is washed before being served.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in a managerial position in the hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized.
- Proximity to business location is important.
To apply for this job please visit findreach.com.