Industry: Construction/Real Estate
- Work directly with project and construction team or clients to provide day-to-day support as may be required
- Supervise field staff and ensure that projects are delivered within deadline
- Collaborate and work with project managers, project team and other project stakeholders to deliver project goals
- Calculate land boundaries in several locations and create maps and reports of survey results to clients.
- Prepare reports detailing legal boundaries and other relevant information and present data to clients
- Build maps, sketches, and charts
- Analyze data using plans, maps, charts, and software such as AutoCAD and GIS programs.
- A degree in Degree in Quantity Survey or related discipline
- 4 -6 years hands-on experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, GIS programs and related softwares and equipment
- Great mathematical and analytical skills, and a good eye for measurements.
- Oganized and detail-oriented with a strong experience in this field,
- Project and time management skills
To apply for this job please visit findreach.com.