Industry: Legal Associates
- Supervise the activities of Junior team memebrs. Manage majorly corporate commercial transactions and some litigation matters.
- Prepare legal documents (including but not limited to opinions, court processes. commercial contract agreements, etc.).
- Follows up with clients and provides reports and updates on their briefs.
- Keeps the Supervisor(s) updated on the status of tasks assigned.
- Represents the firm’s Clients at meetings and at proceedings in court.
- Provides legal advice to the Firm’s clients.
- Minimum 4-5 years Post Call Legal Work Experience
- Computer Literacy Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint)
- Research Skills
- Case Management skills and experience
- Client Interface Skills
- Good Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Team spirit, good work ethics, and work culture
- Lives within less than two hours commute to Ikoyi
To apply for this job please visit findreach.com.