Website Rhizome Consulting
Rhizome Consulting is a boutique management consulting firm providing organisational development and human capital solutions. We help organisations to improve their performance through analysis of their human capital potentials and challenges.
The Human Resource (HR) and Organisational Development (OD) Specialist plays a key role as a member of the Senior People and Culture team providing strategic advice on learning and organisational development initiatives. The HR & OD Specialist will be required to have a strong understanding of the organisation’s strategy and policies to design and develop programmes that strengthen staff capability; leadership and the overall health of the organisation
- Lead on the development, implementation and continuous improvement of OD strategies within delegated technical areas, ensuring alignment with organisational strategies
- Lead in the design and development of organisational development initiatives that strengthen leadership and management capability; talent management and succession planning; change management; and performance management.
- Participate in and/or plan, lead and drive major reviews and change management initiatives directed towards workplace reform and cultural change.
- Provide leadership in developing a learning organisation focused on its people, the organisational culture and quality continuous improvement and learning outcome
- Develop and deliver Induction programme, Induction to Probation processes, career development; and compulsory ‘Living our Values’ training to ensure these are aligned to the organisation’s values and vision
- Lead on the development of appropriate tools, communication strategies and surveys that support the health of the organisation through appropriate culture and staff engagement surveys
- Manage the design and development of talent development programmes and initiatives to foster the growth and retention of identified talent.
- Facilitate team development in line with organisational development priorities
- Work collaboratively with internal and external consultants and strategic partners during the design and development of strategies
- Develop, implement and monitor the Learning and Development budget
A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of eight year relevant experience in organisational development and Human Resources
- Significant experience in leading and developing organisational development strategies and initiatives across a medium to large multi-site organisation
- Experience in strengthening potential talent and management and leadership frameworks and tools
- Experience understanding and developing appropriate tools to measure and strengthen the health of an organisation: including experience in developing and implementing staff engagement surveys.
- Demonstrated strategic planning, project management and organisational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including the ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively to build successful and strong working relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- Well-developed coaching and facilitation skillsHigh level consulting skills, analysis and problem solving
- Ability to work autonomously, take accountability and be solution-focused