- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to client
- Greet, assist, accommodate and attend to all guests and members with a courteous joyful nature
- Manage all incoming calls to the main corporate phone line.
- Respond to general company inquiries including walk in guests.
- Responsible for general administrative computer work and scheduling for studio sessions
- Supervise the Cleaning Crew with studio cleaning and prepping, including cleaning of exercise equipment (bikes, weights), floors and mirrors
- Proven years of experience
- Being proactive and needing minimal supervision
- Great work ethics
- Basic computer knowledge
To apply for this job please visit findreach.com.