Industry: Health and Fitness
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients.
- Greet, assist, accommodate and attend to all guests and members with a courteous joyful nature.
- Manage all incoming calls to the main corporate phone line.
- Respond to general company inquiries including walk in guests.
- Responsible for general administrative computer work and scheduling for studio sessions.
- Supervise the Cleaning Crew with studio cleaning and prepping, including cleaning of exercise equipment (bikes, weights), floors and mirrors.
- Must have a positive, can-do and joyful attitude with the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be an excellent and articulate communicator (exceptional written and verbal communication skills)
- Should be IT savvy and comfortable using Slack, Google Sheets, Microsoft Office, and other software to generate daily reporting on inventory, sales, customer insights, studio scheduling, etc
- Good data interpretation skills
- Must be able to handle several situations at once with poise and confidence
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit findreach.com.