Website Rhizome Consulting
Rhizome Consulting is a boutique management consulting firm providing organisational development and human capital solutions. We help organisations to improve their performance through analysis of their human capital potentials and challenges.
The position holder will be responsible for supporting all technical aspects of the organisation. The CTO will support the establishment of the technical vision, innovation and all aspects of technical developments in the organisation.
- Lead technical interfacing decisions such as project technical scopes and ensure they are agreed upon
- Develop and implement effective and efficient strategies towards achieving and surpassing organisational targets
- Oversee all the technical operations of the organisation
- Promote and deploy technologies and evaluate their impact on the organisation’s operational system
- Review existing interconnection guidelines and make recommendations for revisions or develop new interconnection guidelines in response to evolving technologies in the industry.
- Stand in a strategic position as the investment advisor of the organisation and build a formidable investment partner base in respect to network reinforcement.
- Formulate and facilitate the implementation of strategies that ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes, information technology to support the organisation’s business and activities.
- Ensure the development of policies for the acquisition and installation of standard industry equipment and facilities.
- Liaise with regulatory bodies.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or any relevant field of study
- A post-graduate degree in any relevant field will be an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 15 years relevant work experience with at least 5 years in leadership position
- Proven and demonstrated experience working in the power sector
- Excellent understanding of power sector especially in areas of electricity distribution and transmission
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to influence across the organisation
- Excellent communication skills